The right divorce lawyer will get you the right results
Written by our divorce lawyers in Prince William County
There are a lot of divorce lawyers in Northern Virginia, and they are not all the same. Just like the profession you are in, there are great, good and bad folks. Same with divorce lawyers.
Our divorce lawyers in Prince William County suggest you do your homework and check the lawyer’s qualifications to make sure he or she has enough experience to handle your case.
For more than 30 years our divorce lawyers have been helping people through divorces in Prince William County, Manassas, Gainesville, Haymarket, Woodbridge, Lake Ridge, Dumfries, Bristow, Warrenton, Centreville, Fairfax, Stafford, Chantilly, Leesburg, Ashburn, Sterling, Herndon, Reston, Alexandria, Annandale, Arlington, and throughout Northern Virginia.
When you are at the point of filing for divorce, we suggest you invest a few hours interviewing the divorce lawyers you have identified and ask them some important questions which will impact your case:
- Who will be working on my case and what experience do they have?
- Can I meet who will handle my case?
- How will I be charged and what is your hourly rate? Do you require an upfront retainer fee?
- Once I give you the main facts of the divorce, can you give me an estimate of the final cost? (Beware of the divorce lawyer who gives you an amazing low price, as they may just be trying to get your business and thus starts a chain reaction of deception. Reread paragraph 1 above.)
- If there are tasks I can do to cut down on costs, will you let me do?
Hiring a divorce lawyer is a big undertaking. Do your research, ask your questions, and get it right.
If you are in need of experienced divorce lawyers who get results, please contact us online or by calling 703-361-0776.
Divorce lawyers in Prince William County serving Fairfax, Arlington, Manassas, Gainesville, Haymarket, Woodbridge, Lake Ridge, Dumfries, Bristow, Warrenton, Centreville, Stafford, Chantilly, Leesburg, Ashburn, Sterling, Herndon, Reston, Alexandria, and Annandale.